Gloria Jaramillo began her career in real estate in 1998 with Blair Commercial Real Estate, Inc. In 1999, Ms. Jaramillo acquired her California Broker’s Real Estate License and she also earned a coveted Notary License. After receiving her licenses, she practiced real estate, closed several transactions, and currently fills the position of office manager where she oversees daily operations and functions as the company’s escrow coordinator, assisting other agents with transaction documentation and timelines. She also provides notary public services for both Coldwell Banker Commercial BLAIR WESTMAC and Blair Commercial Management, Inc.
Past and Present Professional Affiliations
• National Association of REALTORS®
• California Association of REALTORS®
• California BRE License #01270344
• State of California, Notary Public Commission
• Long Beach City College, Real Estate Certificate